We offer free science videos experiment suitable for every grade level, be it preschool, elementary school, middle school, or high school. scienceprojectsforkids.net has assembled a vast collection of science fair project ideas written by science teachers, professional scientists.
FacebookTwitterGoogle+They believes that to become a leader in any field must foster a conception of excellence in schooling. Schooling is the pillar and base of whole human life and they think our learning solutions won’t only help build the base
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Interested in working together? Fill out the form below with some info about your project and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please allow a couple days me to respond. Alternatively, contact us by dropping us
FacebookTwitterGoogle+“No matter where you go, scienceprojectsforkids.net is the coolest, most happening thing around!” – Flor X. “Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for.” – Emmalynn R. “I like
- FacebookTwitterGoogle+Make a plastic bottle collapse without touching it! The air does the job for you. You cannot feel air, but it presses against every surface. This is called “air pressure”. You Require Ice Funnel Hot & Cold Water Plastic BottleRead More »
- FacebookTwitterGoogle+ A primary voltaic cell makes use of a dilute solution of sulphuric acid in which one plate each of copper and zinc is dipped. The electricity in this cell is produced due to the migration of electrons from theRead More »
- FacebookTwitterGoogle+ This project is based on the phenomenon of photoelectric effect. When a match stick is lit and its light falls on the photo detector or LDR, the electric circuit gets completed and as a result the electric bulb startsRead More »
- FacebookTwitterGoogle+A practical siphon, operating at typical atmospheric pressures and tube heights, works because gravity pulling down on the taller column of liquid leaves reduced pressure at the top of the siphon (formally, hydrostatic pressure when the liquid is not moving). This reducedRead More »
- FacebookTwitterGoogle+ An anemometer is an instrument used to measure the velocity of wind. The simplest anemometer has three or four cups attached to a vertical pipe. The wind catches the cups, spinning them around. The winds speed is measured byRead More »
FacebookTwitterGoogle+ What do market analysts, rhetorical crime technicians, and curtilage gardeners have in common? all of them apply the inquiry method to the analysis necessary in their careers. Most professions have common skills that ar needed for fulfillment , like important and creativeRead more
"No matter where you go, scienceprojectsforkids.net is the coolest, most happening thing around!"
"Needless to say we are extremely satisfied with the results. It's exactly what I've been looking for."